A fact of you using the site means you agree to comply with the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you do not have the right to use the site.
Nash Homer grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Site for entertainment, information, education and communication, in accordance with the terms and conditions.
Improper use of information may violate copyright, trademark, confidentiality, publicity, communications, and other legislation, for which you are personally liable.
- Ignorance of the rules does not exempt from the need to implement them.
- All available information on the resource is for informational purposes only. Messages express the views of their authors, and the administration does not take any responsibility for them. All the users are liable for information that they publish.
- Messages are post moderated – Site administration will act upon added messages.
- You agree to review the content of the site terms and conditions regularly. Your use of the site after an update / correction of User Agreement and rules of the forum mean you agree to them.й
- It is not allowed to use nicknames (login, name), a signature with a foul and explicit language.
- Do not use obscene words / expressions, numbers and some punctuation, rambling character set as a nick, site address or e-mail. These accounts will be blocked.
- Avatars. Do not use inappropriate image as your avatar. Under the inappropriate image is implied image containing violence, pornography, obscene words, Nazi symbols, a website address, a naked human body, advertising, political propaganda, a parody of a real person, provoking national and political disputes image. Personal avatars (your) pictures are welcome.
- Once registeredon the website the user confirms his / her acceptance of the topic of interest and support for ideas. The user provides true information by filling out a profile.
- Do not specify any references / links to other resources, irrelevant to the Site subject, or directingto the sites withadvertising of goods or services sales / purchase / barter.
- You are liable for the security of your login and password, and for all that will be done on the Site under your login and password.
- You agree not to use the site to representother persons or organizations interests without sufficient rights and authority, as well as to mislead about the features and characteristics of any subjects or objects.
- Explicit and abusive profanity and insults in any form - messages, rude in tone and content.
- Calls to violate current legislation, racist remarks, inciting ethnic and religious hatred etc.Place false information, slander, and use deceptive tactics for the discussions.
- Post information with erotic and pornographic content, links and passwords to the sites with above subjects.
- Write meaningless or little meaningful information, which brings semantic load flame in thematic sections.
- Post with the title or content of continuous text in capital letters.
- Post with no meaningful names, meaningless set of letters, symbolic decorations.
- Discussion of administration’s acts. If you want to say something, send it personally to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple registrations per user under different nicknames (usernames).
USE OF THE SITE CONTENT.
The information published within this website is for your personal use only. You can save the material of this site for non-commercial use. However, you may not distribute, reproduce, record, transmit, publish, republish or otherwise use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes without prior written consent from the site administration./This site or any portion of this site may not be distributed, reproduced, recorded, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any public or commercial purpose without express written consent of Nashhomer.com
ADMINISTRATION AND MODERATION.
Monitoring of compliance with these rules, including those created by the compliance and published reports, is assigned to the moderators.
Any discussion of the actions (or inaction) of the Site administration and the moderators is prohibited; all questions, complaints, etc. email to address email@example.com.
USER RATINGS, PENALTIES AND REWARDS.
In case you breach these rules:
- Your message can be edited or removed, with any moderator action affecting your message (other than deleting), will be accompanied bymoderatorcomments;
- You may be given a public warning;
- Your access to the forum may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
User rating is the number, the initial value of which is zero at the registration stage. It is enhanced by clicks on the button «LIKE»: each click on an image, message, article, etc. - adds one point to the pictures, reports, articles, and also to the general rating of a user.
The higher the score, the higher a profile, photos, articles, etc. inan appropriate rating.
Themoderators and the Site administration are authorisedto change the value of your rating. User rating value is displayed in the user's profile and also after message registration date on the right side of each message. The rating may not be displayed if it is zero.
Your rating could be downgraded.Any moderator’s actions lowering your rating will be followed by the moderator’s comments, for example: «-5 points, the violation of the rule... »